Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 5..

Day 5 was a bit more difficult because I went to work. When you stay home, it is much easier to keep in line because all of your foods are there! But I forgot to pack snacks because I was in a huge rish and running late :-/ So I had a dinner roll while at work and had a sample of our new desert... Chocolate Caramel Bundt served warm.. I gotta say.. it was hard to remind myself why I'm doing this... But I will sail through and not throw it all away.. I can still do this!!

Weighed in at 136.4 on July 12th, 2012 ... but I am feeling a little slimmer, even if the scale soesn't agree..

But we did try Paleo Fudge Pops and they were delicious!

3 cans full-fat coconut milk
3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
3/4 cup cocoa powder

Whisk all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and whisk well. Remove from heat and bring to room temperature. Cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.

Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment