Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 4...

Today was a normal day, Eggs for breakfast and I cut up a Pineapple. I know I should be staying away from fruit, but I'm just enjoying it for now while it's summer. I got this Almond butter spread and put that on my Banana bread for a snack and that was good.

Currently, I've got some chicken defrosting and I am cooking the that with Asparagus wrapped bacon and steamed broccolli for dinner with the chicken. I think the hardest thing for me is not snacking on the *good stuff*.. or not knowing what to snack on.

Snack choice today was some fruit here and there, almond butter/banana bread, and the rest of the carrots and broccoli I steamed last night with dinner. (I went with carrots instead of asparagus to go with the Broccoli. The steak was PERFECT. I can't wait to do that again.

Problem I'm currently having is "what to drink?"
I know I need water.. I just don't like it, but I guess I'll get thirsty enough eventually. :)

One thing I do notice is I get full, but it doesn't last very long, I feel like I need to eat around every two hours.. I guess as long as it's healthy/paleo, it's not a big deal.

I weighed in this morning at 135.8

No comments:

Post a Comment